After spending nearly a year producing podcasts on topics including grief, parenting, health and wellness, relationships, and pop culture, it can be a bit of a challenge to find the episodes that are most meaningful and useful to you. We want to make it easy for you to find the resources you are looking for without having to spend time searching and filtering.
Here are 11 of our most popular Relationship Podcast Episodes:
1. Episode 4: Do You Speak "Love"?
2. Episode 8: Improving Your Relationship
3. Episode 14: Repairing your relationship
4. Episode 19: What Does an Apology Mean to You?
5. Episode 23: The Love Map Game
6. Episode 31: Island Survivor Game
7. Episode 36: Your Last Argument
8. Episode 40: Changing Perspectives on Relationships
9. Episode 41: Relationship Kaizen
10. Episode 54: Relationship Resolutions
11. Episode 56: Relationships and Technology
About Changing Perspectives
I often find myself encouraging people to consider changing their perspective or reframe the way in which they view things. This blog is an extension of that practice and is also an opportunity for me to write from a number of different perspectives including clinician, educator, mother, friend and supervisor. Blog topics are also quite varied and changeable. Topics explored include, but are certainly not limited to, grief, parenting, health and wellness and relationships. Join me and explore a number of changing perspectives!